Sunday, July 09, 2006

For those who don't know why this blog is BlueHeron, I own a 1955 Chrysler Windsor Spring edition. The trim of my car is call Blue Heron.

A co-worker has an original Mni Cooper. I took my Chrysler to work one day and we took these pictures.




July 3, 2006 Dianne's and my 15th Wedding Anniversary



For our anniversary Dianne and I went up to Estes Park. We got up ther early, and rented a pedal surrey for a half hour.
We then went up to Bear Lake for an easy walk, but had to wait under cover with the other 40 - 50 people with this idea. Most everyone left, so when there was a break in the rain we had a less crouded walk around the lake.
On the fourth we took a walk around Lily Lake before going home.
15 lucky years with Dianne!

Looking down on Lily Lake

From an overlook near the lake.

2 Comments:

Blogger daria said...

I am sooo excited about your new blog!! I will look forward to new posts. Watch out or you may become a blog junkie...like me!
Fun photos of the two cars together!
Love you!!
ps. Happy 15th Anniversary!!

7/9/06, 4:36 PM  
Blogger JonsterMom said...

Looks like you had fun in Estes! Makes me long for Colorado even more! Can't wait to see more photos!

7/12/06, 9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home