Sunday, December 19, 2010

On Saturday we took Ellie to see a large Christmas display. I forgot to bring a camera, so here are pictures taken on my Blackberry.

This is the main house. It is very popular, and as we were leaving two small buses pull up.

Down the block is a second house owned by a son. It also has a display. I didn't take any pictures of it.

There is a large electric train display that runs along one side of the house. It loops the tree in the background. I took multiple pictures of it but this is the closest I got to decent.

The yard is filled with small displays..

Here are a few of them.








1 Comments:

Blogger Granny Smith said...

What fun! We (at Candy's house) just got back from a tour around town to see the snow laden trees, every limb limned with snow on top of it. The town is a fairyland!

12/20/10, 2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home